Who Should Attend?
- Police & Law Enforcement Executives
- Military Police Executives
- Sheriff’s Office Executives
- State Trooper Executives
- Elected Officials and City Councillors
- Police Board Members
- Corporate Security Executives
- By-law Enforcement Executives
- Park Ranger Executives
- Border Security Executives
Learn from other's experiences:
Hear from the personal experiences of esteemed police and law enforcement executives
Build your network:
Senior executives say 'It's what you know, but also who you know.'
Develop your executive team:
Your success depends on your ability to manage outcomes through your executive team. Build your team's foundation by inviting them to attend with you.
One component of career advancement is about creating opportunities through your networks.
Create a legacy:
Every great leader is remembered by how they managed through crisis. 'Create the future in the present' by learning strategies today that will enhance the future.